The Practical IO Meeting of the Year
Your dedication and work to significantly improve the lives of patients with cancer has not stopped during this pandemic. Our commitment to provide you with practical interventional oncology education will not stop either.
In place of an in-person meeting, the 12th annual Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology (CIO) looks forward to doing things differently this year. We are pleased to welcome you to CIOctober, an online experience providing practical IO education every Tuesday this October.
Skip the Zoom fatigue and join IO experts online for a few hours each week as they highlight the most viable and sought-after treatments in the rapidly expanding field of interventional oncology.
Come prepared for leading IO education and leave equipped with powerful new ideas and techniques you can immediately implement into your practice.
What to expect
- Practical IO education live every Tuesday, plus bonus on-demand content released October 27
- 3 months of on-demand access to all sessions
- Interactive Q&A and commentary with 40+ expert faculty
- Earn 9.75 CME/CNE credits
- Opportunities to connect in the Virtual Exhibit Hall
Our personalized help-desk concierge will be available to optimize your experience throughout the virtual event. If you have additional questions, please contact us directly.